Field Assistance Service (FAS) Program
Location: Maxwell AFB – Gunter Annex, Montgomery AL
Must have an ACTIVE Secret-Level clearance
3 Squared Technology Group is seeking a highly qualified Help Desk Technicians to join our dynamic team on the Field Assistance Service (FAS) Program in Montgomery, AL. The FAS team is responsible for providing 24/7/365 Help Desk Support for the Air Force and Department of Defense.
3 Squared Technology Group will utilize the following posting to collect resumes to fill a myriad of different positions within the FAS Team. These positions will include Team Leads, Shift Leads, Trainers, Technicians and Managers. FAS Team members will be expected to work to support 24-hour operations including day, swing and mid shift work schedules.
- Associate degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or training or work experience.
- 2-4 Years of telephone customer service or help desk experience.
- Familiar with Ticketing Software (i.e. Remedy).
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting network, desktop and/or systems hardware and software.
- Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or externally.
- Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends when necessary.
- Must be a US Citizen, and currently possess an ACTIVE Secret-Level clearance and ability to maintain such clearance.
Experience with one or more of the following programs is desired:
- Automated Civil Engineer System (ACES)
- Air Force Equal Opportunity Network (AF EONET)
- Aviation Resources Management System (ARMS)
- Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS)
- Logistics Module (LOGMOD)
- Online Vehicle Interactive Management System (OLVIMS)
- Air Force Way (AFWay)
- Air Force Portal
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide help desk support for all supported applications via phone/email.
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and answering questions regarding field user issues.
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions to resolve field user issues. Escalate unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines).
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Provide guidance and work mentorship to less-experienced technicians.