BMx FoS · Montgomery, Alabama
Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex, Montgomery, AL
The Software Developer will support the operation and maintenance of enterprise-level Air Force aircraft communications, equipment maintenance, and training simulation systems. The applicant will use industry standard development and programming practices to perform design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of software and applications that comprise these systems.
- Prepares detailed specifications and other documentation used to write and evaluate software programs
- Participants in technical interchange meetings, design sessions, and unit testing efforts
- Uses industry-standard software development practices to identify requirements and develop solutions
- Executes quality controls to meet and maintain established software development standards
- Helps foster a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing standard methodologies, and building positive relationships
- 5+ years related programming and development experience
- Self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and act to minimize their impact
- Demonstrated ability to implement agile development methodologies, tools, and processes in an operational environment
- Experience executing within a customer-centric environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HS diploma with 9 years’ IT experience
Associates with 7 years’ IT experience
Bachelors with 5 years’ IT experience
Must obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
Must maintain DOD 8570 required certification, CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
Must be able to work onsite as needed at government or contractor facility locations
Must be compliant with DOD vaccination policies
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Competitive health care package, vision, and dental, training expense, competitive PTO and Holidays.
3 Squared Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.