BMx FoS · Montgomery, Alabama
Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex, Montgomery, AL
The Cybersecurity Analyst will support the operation and maintenance of enterprise-level Air Force aircraft communications, equipment maintenance, and training simulation systems. The applicant will perform technical cybersecurity activities including vulnerability scanning and Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIG) validation.
- Serves as cybersecurity technical advisor to the Program Manager and Technical Lead
- Prepares detailed reports and other documentation used to communicate and remediate system and network vulnerabilities
- Conducts vulnerability analysis to validate system compliance with established STIGs
- Tracks, verifies, and validates STIG compliance and vulnerability resolutions and mitigations
- Reviews all technical change proposals to determine security relevance
- Participants in technical interchange meetings, design sessions, and unit testing efforts
- Helps foster a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing standard methodologies, and building positive relationships
- 5+ years related technical cybersecurity experience including STIG validation and vulnerability scanning
- Experience with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy and practices and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards
- Experience with or training in Checkmarx Static Application Security Testing (CxSAST)
- Experience or knowledge of networks, system components, system protocols, COTS technology, and software development
- Self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and act to minimize their impact
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies, tools, and processes in an operational environment
- Experience executing within a customer-centric environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelors with 5 years’ IT experience
Must obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
Must possess and maintain an active CISSP certification
Must be able to work onsite as needed at government or contractor facility locations
Must be compliant with DOD vaccination policies
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Competitive health care package, vision, and dental, training expense, competitive PTO and Holidays.
3 Squared Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.