3 Squared Technology Group, LLC is pleased to be a GSA 8(a) STARS III Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) industry partner. It is a competitive multiple awards, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity set-aside small business contract. It is designed specifically to provide all federal defense and civilian agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order the full range of worldwide information technology services, solutions, and ancillary support.
Name: GSA 8(a) STARS III
Master Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0042
Type: GWAC (Multiple Award IDIQ)
Task Order Types: Fixed Price, Time & Material, and Labor Hour
GSA 8(a) STARS III Website: www.gsa.gov/s3
Features and benefits:
- Program ceiling: $50 billion
- Geographic Coverage: Continental United States, some Worldwide
- Order placement: Assisted Services Entities or Delegation of Procurement Authority from Procuring Contracting Officer
- Supports small business and meets procurement preference goals
- Availability and access to proven small business and 8(a) technology providers
- Short procurement lead time
Low user fee (0.75%) built into contractors’ ceiling prices
Please visit www.gsa.gov/stars3 for more information.
3 Squared Technology Group is primed to support the total scope of information technology services and solutions within the GSA 8(a) STARS III contract. We are a highly qualified professional services company supporting valued customers in government and commercial organizations. Every Customer, Employee and Strategic Partner is important to us.